1. Do not place high-temperature objects on stainless s […]
1. Do not place high-temperature objects on stainless steel cabinet counters directly or for a long time. Hot pots, kettles or other appliances with excessive temperature taken directly from stoves or ovens or microwave ovens will cause damage to the countertops.
Please use a pot support with rubber feet or put a heat insulation pad on the table. And don't use cold water to rinse it and then hot it with boiling water immediately.
2. In order to avoid scratches, sharp objects should be avoided in operation. No matter what kind of table you choose, you should cut vegetables and cook food on the cutting board. Besides avoiding leaving knife marks, you can also do better cleaning and hygiene besides damaging the blade.
3. Keep the table as dry as possible. Refractory board and anti-beter countertop avoid long-term immersion and prevent countertop from gluing and deformation. Artificial stone countertops should prevent bleaching agents and scales in water from lightening the color of the countertops and affecting the beauty of the countertops.
4. strictly prevent strong chemicals from touching the counter, such as paint remover, metal cleaner, stove cleaner, methylene chloride, acetone nail polish remover, strong acid cleaning agent, etc. If you contact the above items carelessly, wash the surface with a large amount of soapy water immediately. If you have nail polish, wipe it with acetone free detergent and rinse it with water.
5. Chemical erosion is not allowed for many materials. For example, stainless steel countertops are salty.
It can rust, so we should pay attention to avoid putting soy sauce bottles and other items directly on the table.